May 2015 – present: Global Quality Director at MacDermid Enthone Advanced Electronics Solutions – West Haven, CT.
- Quality, Engineering and R&D Senior Leader.
- Certified Quality Professional and Six Sigma Black Belt
- Process and Analysis Optimization through implementation of lean principles, six sigma methodology and value-added approach.
- Internal and External RCCA leadership
- Supply Chain Management and Development
- Customer and application support for semiconductor product industry
May 1999 – May 2015: Director of Quality, Engineering and R&D at Light Sources, Lighttech and LCD Lighting. Orange, CT.
- Managed Lamp Testing and Certification, as well as UV source manufacturing of low pressure tanning, low pressure germicidal and low pressure amalgam lamps.
- System, process and product certification to local and global regulations and standards
- Led global manufacturing and quality teams
- Collaboration with industry peers on special projects and technical papers
May 1998 – April 1999: Quality Engineering Manager at Joining Technologies, LLC – East Granby, CT
- High-precision, specialty weld organization for Aerospace Industry
- Implemented formal QMS and Process Control Systems.
- Launched Six Sigma & lean manufacturing.
September 1995 – April 1998: Quality Manager at Light Sources, Inc – Orange CT.
- Formalize QMS to set the stage for ISO9001 Certification
- Internal process control establishment
- Focus on testing of low-pressure tanning lamps
June 1989 – September 1995: Quality Manager at Dur0-Test Corporation v0 Clifton, NJ.
- Global leadership experience, managing teams in the USA, Europe and most recently, Asia (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan)
- Front facing customer experience, collaborating with the market leaders in the Aerospace, UV and Semiconductor Industry segments.
- Emphasis on five core principles for customer project success:
- Customer Focus and Communications
- Complete Team Involvement
- Process Centered Environment
- Systems Integration
- Using Facts to Make Decisions and Improve
- Solutions provider for complex problems and processes.
- Combination of technical and commercial expertise – Successful technical projects must be a commercial success.
- Team-builder with a focus on independent empowerment of cross-functional teams
- Hands-on experience with current lamp technologies (soft-glass, quartz, low pressure).
- Hands –on experience in uv lamp measurement techniques and practices